How Can Proper Certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repairs Keep Your Energy Bill in Check?
Without proper duct sealing, your home is allowing thousands of dollars in energy expenses to leak outdoors. Instead of keeping wildlife cool in the summer or warm in the winter, have your air duct sealants checked by a professional to keep your energy bill at a reasonable level. The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Electric Power Research Institute determined 25% to 40% of the heating and cooling energy put out by heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems is lost through the Air Duct System.
What are the clues that your ducts aren’t properly sealed?
- High summer and winter utility bills
- Some rooms in your home are difficult to heat or cool
- Rooms in your home seem stuffy and never feel quite as comfortable as others
- Air duct work is located in the attic, crawlspace or in the garage
- Upon inspection you find tangled or kinked flexible air ducts.
Proper Certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repairs can actually reduce your home or office energy bill by up to 33%. Save money now with professional duct sealing from Comfort Pro. Call 321-723-9004.
Certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repair Benefits
Duct sealing provides you with more than just a break on the energy bill. In addition to savings, home and small business owners who hire professional Certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repair services will see both health and wellbeing benefits as a result.
Here at Comfort Pro we perform a…
- Pre-Seal Air Duct Leakage Test
- Analyze The Results with you,
- Air Seal the Air Duct Leakage and
- Post-Test the Air Duct Leakage to verify the results to you
Direct benefits from professional, certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repairs include:
We Perform a:
- 1) Pre-Seal Air Duct Leakage Test
- 2) Analyze The Results with You
- 3) Air Seal the Air Duct Leakage
- 4) Post-Test the Air Duct Leakage to Verify the Results to You
- Our fee for the Air Duct Sealing is performance based – no results – no payment due. This is the improvement that pays for itself!
- Increase in overall comfort: reduce stuffiness or extreme temperatures in rooms throughout your home or office.
- Improve indoor air quality: dust particles or outdoor fumes from household or garden chemicals can enter your duct system, which can aggravate allergies or Asthma.
- Heighten safety: leaky air ductwork can cause “back drafting” where combustible gases from water heaters, clothes dryers and furnaces leak into your home instead of outdoors.
- Save Money: home or business owners will see a sharp reduction in their energy bill after having air ducts properly sealed or repaired.
Certified Air Duct Sealing and Air Duct Repairs also reduces the amount of air pollution emitting from your home, ultimately reducing your carbon footprint. Comfort Pro performs routine inspections, can make recommendations and performs restorative air duct sealing and repair.
- The pressurization subtraction method utilizes a unit (such as a high-powered fan set up in a doorway and connected to pressure gauges) to pressurize the entire space that is heated and/or cooled then blocking off the same space with the duct system.
- The duct testing method uses a calibrated fan that gently pressurizes the ducts and measures the airflow through the ducts to indicate total leakage.